Enchant Mulberry Silk Mask - Medium
Unit price per
Enchant Mulberry Silk Masks - Medium
True to our brand, Enchant Mulberry Silk Masks are elegant and chic. Enchant Facemasks are handmade from 100% mulberry 16mm silk, triple layer, ultra soft and breathable silk.
Our luxury 100% mulberry silk masks are a stylish accessory while also protecting you and can be safely worn all day. Facemasks are an everyday necessity and your skin need not suffer, our 100% Mulberry Silk masks provide a decadent veil of protection suitable for even the most sensitive, easily irritated skin.
Our masks are non comedogenic & approved by skin care specialists worldwide.
There are 3 beautiful colours of Black, Navy and Grey to choose from, and each mask has a pocket for a filter (filter not included) if you wish to use one.There is an adjustable wire at the bridge of the nose to help to secure it around the area. The adjustable straps allow for perfect fit on your face.
- Handmade from 100% mulberry 16mm silk
- Triple layer, ultra soft and breathable silk
- Adjustable straps
- Inside pocket to insert additional filter (filter not included)
- Washable – hand wash
- Comes with a pouch to store it in
- Adjustable nose wire to help to secure
Benefits of Silk Masks
- Temperature regulating and breathable so it does not cause moisture build up inside the mask which is the main source of mask acne.
- Natural material & hypoallergenic
- Ideal for sensitive and dry skin
- Natural antimicrobial, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties – Research suggests that silk is a highly effective material in preventing airborne spread of Covid-19 when compared to cotton or polyester.
- Anti-wrinkle – Does not cause friction with your skin that causes wrinkles.
- Hydrophobic – repels water
Caring for your silk mask
- Hand washing is recommended
- Air dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
Please note our masks are not medical grade and should not be used by medical professionals or healthcare workers.
Why are silk masks so effective for mask acne?
Silk is breathable (unlike conventional covering materials like cotton) and therefore does not cause moisture buildup and humidity inside the mask which is the main source of this mask acne! The change in temperature and humidity around the skin changes the skin microenvironment and this causes anything from itchiness to acne.