REFUND/ EXCHANGE/ CANCELLATION POLICY
If you have purchased one of our products online and it is not exactly what you would like. Not to worry, you can cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of your ordered goods and return your item(s) within this 14 day period.
Please complete the returns form and include it with your return. You can notify our Online Customer Service team in advance of sending your return parcel.
Click here to download a returns form.
- Please note there are no refunds on sale/discounted items – exchange or credit note only on sale items.
- Please note that all returned item(s) must be unworn, unused and have their original labels and tags attached.
- Please pack your product(s) carefully, in the original box and packaging. If this isn’t possible, then please pack to these standards to ensure nothing gets damaged in transit (the good(s) are your responsibility until they reach us). We would also advise tracking your returned item/s.
- We shall reimburse you within 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned item(s).
- On inspection of the goods during this time, or after, as the case may be, if we find that you have handled the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, you will be liable for the diminished value of the goods. In such circumstances, we may withhold an amount to reflect the diminished value of the goods.
- If you are cancelling your order, you can notify our Online Customer Service Team in advance of sending your return parcel by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return address: Enchant, Unit 4 Whitethorns, Castletroy, Limerick, V94 DD82.
If something is not quite right with your order
If a product is defective in any way, please return it as soon as possible after becoming aware of the defect and we will deliver a new one to you. Any breakages or damages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery.
In the interests of safety and hygiene.
Hats, masks, lingerie, hosiery, underwear, pierced earrings, bodysuits and swimwear cannot be returned once the package has been opened or damaged, unless faulty.
Watches and Jewellery cannot be altered in any way.
Personalised or pre-ordered items cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless damaged or faulty.
All goods will be inspected on return
Please note that you are required to take reasonable care of the goods prior to returning them. You are liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods beyond that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they’re packed properly and can’t get damaged in transit. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Proof of Postage
We recommend that you obtain a proof of postage and to be absolutely sure the items arrive back to us, you should use a tracking service.
Please email us for further information. We will be happy to help you in any way that we can.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
Refunds can take up to 14 days to be processed.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com .
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange an item contact Enchant at firstname.lastname@example.org and return the item to Enchant, Unit 4 Whitethorns, Castletroy, Limerick, V94 DD82.